Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb PORK LOIN, TENDERLOIN, RAW
- 1/4 cup GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- 1 tbsp EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/4 cup SHALLOT, RAW, CHOPPED
- 2 tsp GINGER ROOT, RAW
- 3/4 cup APRICOT NECTAR, 100% juice
- 1/4 cup DRY RED WINE
- 1 tbsp COCONUT AMINOS, organic, low sodium
- 2 tsp CORNSTARCH
- 3/4 cup CHICKEN BROTH ORGANIC LOW SODIUM
- 1/2 tsp LEMON JUICE, RAW
- 1/2 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- Cut tenderloin into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Add flour and tenderloin pieces to zip-locked plastic bag and shake tenderloin pieces to coat. Set aside.
- In heat 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add half the pork tenderloin and cook about 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with remaining pork placing pork on a platter.
- Heat remaining olive oil in skillet.
- Add shallot and chopped ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Stir in apricot nectar and wine, scraping up brown bits.
- Combine coconut aminos and cornstarch in a small bowl before adding to skillet.
- Stir in broth and lemon juice then bring to a boil and let bubble for 1 minute.
- Return pork tenderloin pieces to skillet, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes or until heated through.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.