Sauteéd Asparagus with Sesame
- 14 med ASPARAGUS SPEARS, organic
- 1 tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1 tbsp. SESAME SEEDS, DRIED, UNSALTED
- 1 dash SEA SALT
- 1 dash BLACK GROUND PEPPER.
- Heat large sauté pan on med-high heat until hot.
- Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and asparagus spears to heated pan.
- Sauté asparagus ensuring they are well coated with olive oil until spears are tender on outside and still crisp on inside or about for about 3-4 minutes on med-high heat.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over spears during last minute of sauté ensuring tossing to ensure spears are lightly coated.
- Transfer to serving late and sprinkle any remaining seeds and olive oil in pan on top.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.