Warm Beet Salad with Arugula, Walnuts & Gorgonzola
- 3 cups BEET, STEAMED, CUBED
- 1/4 cup WALNUTS, DRIED, RAW
- 1/4 cup GORGONZOLA CHEESE, CRUMBLED
- 1/4 CUP BABY ARUGULA, MINCED
- 1 tbsp. OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 2 tsp BALSAMIC VINEGAR, Organic
- 1 dash SEA SALT
- Wash and steam beets until beets are tender and skin is easily removed. About 25 minutes.
- Cut beets into 1 inch cubes.
- Mince baby arugula as you would herbs.
- Toss warm beets with walnuts, gorgonzola and baby arugula.
- Blend olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt until fully emulsified.
- Drizzle over beet mixture and lightly toss salad again to coat all pieces.
- May be served warm or at room temperature.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.