Three Pepper Steak
- 16 oz BEEF TOP SIRLOIN STEAK, RAW (SIRLOIN STRIP)
- 1 cup ONION, RAW, sliced
- 2 cloveS GARLIC, RAW
- 1 tbsp OLIVE OIL, GREEK, EXTRA VIRGIN
- 1 cup WATER, DISTILLED
- 3 tbsp. WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- 3/4 cup GREEN BELL PEPPER, RAW
- 3/4 cup RED BELL PEPPER, RAW
- 1 pepper YELLOW BELL PEPPER, RAW
- Slice onion and chop garlic.
- Heat oil in a large skilleT.
- Add meat; brown until almost done.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is
- tender but not brown.
- Add water and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Slice all peppers into strips and add to meat mixture and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve by itself or over rice or pasta or atop a gluten free bun.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.