Strawberry Basil Sorbet
- 1 pint strawberries, organic
- 1 cup basil leaves, fresh
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, 100% pure, no alcohol
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- Melt honey in water on low heat in small saucepan.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour in airtight container and freeze at least 2 hours to set.
- Thaw slightly before serving and garnish with fresh strawberries and basil leaves.
- Will keep in freezer u to 2 weeks.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.