Seared Scallops with Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup TOMATO, RED, RIPE, RAW
- 1/2 tsp SALT, SEA
- 1/2 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 2 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 3/4 lb SCALLOP, RAW, mixed species
- 1 tbsp BASIL, FRESH, CHOPPED
- 2 oz FETTUCINI PASTA, DRY, gluten free
- Preheat brolier.
- Arrange tomatoes in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Broil 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While tomatoes are broiling, cooking fettucine according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Pat scallops dry and season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Add scallops to skillet and cook 2 minutes each side or until done.
- Serve scallops and tomatoes over fettuccine sprinkled with basil.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.