Mashed Potatoes with Fennel
- 2 cups POTATO, SKIN ON, RAW, DICED
- 1 bulb FENNEL BULB, RAW
- 1/4 cup VEGETABLE BROTH, ORGANIC
- 1/4 cup ALMOND MILK
- 1 tbsp OLIVE OIL
- Boil or steam potatoes until they are very soft.
- Trim the fronds and the root from the fennel and chop the bulb and tender stalks.
- Sauté in olive oil over med-high heat for about 10 minutes until just tender. Don't overcook it.
- Put the potatoes through a ricer or mash them in a large bowl until they are smooth. Do not use a food processor for this step or the potatoes will become gluey.
- Puree the fennel with the vegetable stock in a food processor or blender and add to the
- potatoes. Stir in the milk,
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and whisk the potatoes with the olive oil until fluffy.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.