Lemon Feta Stuffed Salmon
- 1 oz salmon, atlantic, wild, raw
- 1 tsp lemon peel, raw
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt, sea
- 1 tsp parsley, raw
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp butter, no added salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin (100% first cold pressed, unrefined)
- Grate lemon peel and mince parsley.
- Mix grated lemon peel, parsley and 1/2 tbsp olive oil, and lemon juice with feta cheese and mix with hands until cheese is soft enough to spread.
- Melt butter and add 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Coat both sides of salmon with butter olive oil mixture and salt.
- Spread one side with the lemon feta mixture and roll salmon.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a broiling pan or on a sheet of foil.
- Broil until salmon easily flakes with a fork. (about 15 minutes)
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.