GF Apple Carrot Cake (Muffin Size)
- 2 cup gf all purpose baking flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 3 large eggs, raw, organic
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple butter, organic
- ¼cup maple syrup, raw, organic
- ¾ cup olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 cup apple w/skin, raw, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, raw, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs, vanilla, olive oil and maple syrup.
- Slowly mix in sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in apple butter, grated apples and carrots.
- Spoon into regular sized muffin tins lined with paper baking cups.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Makes 12 muffin type, mini cakes.
- May also use pulp from juicing, substitute zucchini, or use just apples or carrots.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.