Garlic And Rosemary Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 3 oz chicken breast, boneless,
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic, raw
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaf, fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt, sea
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp parsley, raw
- Slice garlic into slivers.
- Soak rosemary sprigs for 20 minutes and chop parsley.
- With a sharp knife pierce the chicken breast to create pockets. About three pockets
- Fill pockets chicken with the garlic and rosemary.
- Coat the breast with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Sear in a non-stick pan on medium high heat for 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- May also be baked in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- If baking lay extra rosemary (pre-soaked in water for 30 minutes) on top of chicken before baking.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.