Chicken with Artichoke & Olives
- 6 oz CHICKEN BREAST, BONELESS, RAW
- 1 tbsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1 cup ONION, RAW, sliced
- 2 clove GARLIC, RAW
- 1/2 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 1/2 cup WHITE WINE
- 1/2 cup CHICKEN BROTH, ORGANIC, LOW SODIUM
- 1 tsp CORNSTARCH
- 1 tsp DIJON MUSTARD
- 6 MED KALAMATA OLIVES, WHOLE
- 1/2 cup ARTICHOKE HEARTS, CANNED, NO SODIUM
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add sliced onion and chopped garlic.
- Sauté 2-3 minutes, then add chicken breasts seasoned with black pepper.
- Cook approximately 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from pan.
- Combine the wine, broth, cornstarch and mustard in a small bowl.
- Add to skillet and heat, scraping to loosen brown bits before bringing to a boil before reducing heat to medium.
- Slice olives in half and quarter artichoke hearts and stir in olives and artichokes and cook 2 minutes.
- Return chicken and vegetables to pan and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.