Braised Kale & Red Potatoes
- 6 cup KALE, RAW, CHOPPED
- 1 lb POTATO, RED, DICED, SKIN ON
- 1 cup DISTILLED WATER
- 1/2 tsp SALT, SEA
- 1 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1/4 tsp CAYENNE PEPPER
- 3 cloves GARLIC, RAW
- Chop kale and dice the potatoes.
- Add kale, potatoes, water and salt in a skillet and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until water evaporates.
- Spoon kale mixture into a bowl and set aside, but keep warm.
- Heat oil in skillet, add garlic and pepper.
- Sauté garlic 3 minutes then press with a spoon in oil.
- Spoon over kale mixture and serve.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.