Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
- lb PORK LOIN, TENDERLOIN, RAW
- 1/3 cup BOURBON
- 1/2 cup CHICKEN BROTH ORGANIC LOW SODIUM
- 2 tbsp HONEY, 100% RAW
- 1/2 cup ONION, RAW
- 2 clove GARLIC, RAW
- 1/2 tsp GINGER, GROUND
- 1 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl mix bourbon, chicken broth and honey until combined.
- Cover the bottom of baking pan with chopped onion and garlic.
- Place pork tenderloin in pan and cover with the bourbon mixture and season with ginger and black pepper.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.