Beef & Mushroom Stew
- 1 lb beef, top sirloin, boneless
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2 tsp basil, dried
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 3 cups mushrooms, any variety, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups wine, white (optional)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1/4 cup orange juice, 100% organic
- Cut beef into 1/2 cubes
- Chop garlic
- Heat olive oil on med-high heat
- Add beef to skillet and sear for 2 minutes on all sides.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Combine flour and pepper, sprinkle over beef and continue cooking for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add mushrooms, then remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 40 minutes or until beef is tender. Stir occasionally.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.