Zucchini & Fennel Soup (v)
- 1 bulb FENNEL BULB, RAW
- 1 cup ONION, VIDALIA, RAW, CHOPPED
- 1 tbsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 4 med ZUCCHINI W/SKIN, RAW
- 3 cloveS GARLIC, RAW
- 8 fl oz WATER, DISTILLED
- 4 cup VEGETABLE BROTH, ORGANIC, LOW SODIUM
- 8 fl oz COCONUT MILK, Organic
- 4 oz YOGURT, GREEK, PLAIN, NONFAT
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Slice the fennel bulb.
- Add chopped onion and fennel to oil and sauté 5 minutes.
- Dice the zucchini with the skin on and mince the garlic.
- Add to soup pot sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add water and broth and cook vegetable until zucchini is fork tender.
- Remove from heat.
- With an immersion blender, begin to blend mixture.
- Add yogurt and puree until creamy. About 5 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.