Zesty Dijon Chicken
- 6 oz CHICKEN BREAST, BONELESS
- 1/2 cup BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 2 tbsp MUSTARD, DIJON
- 2 tsp GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- Mix balsamic vinegar, mustard and spices in a zip-locked bag. Add chicken breast.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees or preheat grill. Remove chicken breast from bag an place on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- If grilling, grill on each side for 5-6 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.