Yellow Fin Tuna And Citrus Salad
- 1 cup mixed greens, chopped
- 1 oz tuna, yellowfin, fresh, raw
- 1 med tangerine, mandarin, raw
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% cold pressed, unrefined
- ½ tbsp lemon juice, raw
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- Peel and section the tangerine.
- Salt and pepper the tuna.
- Using ½ tbsp olive oil pan sear the tuna in a non-stick skillet about 2 minutes each side.
- Let tuna steak rest.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice.
- Combine the tangerine and mixed greens, toss with olive oil/lemon juice mixture.
- Plate with seared tuna steak on top.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.