White Bean Pizza Salad
- 1 item 6" pizza crust, gluten free
- 2 cup northern white beans
- 1/4 tsp salt, sea
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, raw
- 2 cup mixed greens, chopped
- 2 med tomatoes, diced
- Warm white beans in a saucepan with salt, pepper and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Dice tomatoes and chop garlic.
- Mix 1/4 cup olive oil and chopped garlic and spread mixture over pizza crust.
- Bake crust in a preheated 425 degree oven (or as specified on the package) until brown.
- Dress crust with the mixed greens, diced tomatoes and white beans.
- Drizzle with tbsp EVO.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.