At only 12 calories per serving Watermelon & Pear Ice is the perfect summer treat! It contains no processed sugar or icky preservatives, and the kids will love shaving the ice!
- 8 cups of watermelon diced
- 4 med pears
- Puree watermelon and pear in food processer until liquid.
- Strain liquid using a wire mesh colander. Reserve pulp for turnovers.
- Transfer to freezer safe bowl and freeze until solid. At least two hours.
- When frozen solid shave using a fork.
- Garnish with watermelon and pear slices.