Warm Broccoli Salad
- 1/3 lbs. new red potatoes, skin on
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli flowerets, raw
- 2 tbsp. orange juice, organic
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 tbsp. walnut oil (optional)
- 1-1/2 tbsp. walnuts, raw
- 6 slices gluten free whole grain bread, any variety
- 3 small oranges, organic
- 1 small onion, raw, any variety
- In a measuring cup, whisk together wet ingredients for dressing and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Steam potatoes for 6 to 7 minutes until tender
- Steam broccoli for 3 minutes or until just barely tender.
- Toss potatoes and broccoli with walnuts and half of dressing
- Toast bread and cut in half diagonally an arrange on individual salad plates with points meeting in the center of plate to form a butterfly.
- Spoon salad onto toast.
- Arrange orange slices and onion on top and spoon remaining dressing over the oranges.
- Serve immediately while still warm.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.