Turkey Vegetable Lasagna (GF)
- 9 oz LASAGNA PASTA, DRY gluten free
- 2 cup TOMATO, CRUSHED
- 16 oz GROUND TURKEY, 93% LEAN, RAW
- 1 medium ZUCCHINI W/SKIN, RAW
- 1 cup CARROT, RAW, SLICED
- 3 cup SPINACH, RAW
- 2 cup RICOTTA CHEESE, PART SKIM
- 1 cup COTTAGE CHEESE, 2% MF
- 2 tbsp PARSLEY, RAW
- 1 tsp SAGE, GROUND
- 3 clove GARLIC, RAW
- 1 tbsp THYME, DRIED, LEAVES
- 1 tbsp OREGANO, DRIED, LEAVES
- 2 tsp SALT, SEA
- 2 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mince the garlic and thinly slice the zucchini, set aside separately. Mix the parsley, sage, garlic, thyme oregano and 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp pepper into crushed tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil while you cook turkey.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp pepper into ground turkey.
- Brown in a skillet.
- In a 9x9 inch baking pan, layer the dry lasagna sheets( no bake type), 1/3 crushed tomatoes, all the ground turkey, zucchini, carrots and spinach. Then add 1/3 ricotta and cottage cheese. Repeat layering with lasagna sheets, tomatoes and cheese, ending with cheese as the final layer. Bake covered for 45 minutes. Tent the foil to avoid sticking.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes until cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into 9 servings.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.