- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sweet, raw, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, raw
- 16 oz ground turkey, 93% lean, organic, raw
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, nonfat
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small apples, fuji, w/skin, raw
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp garlic, raw
- 4 buns Gluten free hamburger buns
- Heat olive oil and sauté red pepper and mushrooms until tender.
- Put in a mixing bowl and allow to cool.
- Add the ground turkey, cheese, mustard, chopped and peeled apple, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Form into 4 burgers and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- Prepare a grill pan or preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grill until golden brown or bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.