- 1 cup almonds, raw, whole
- 1 cup peanut, raw
- 1 cup pecans, dried, raw (halves)
- 1 cup walnut, english, dried, raw (shelled/50 halves)
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 cup blueberries, dried
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet or unsweetened
- Place all nuts on a baking sheet and roast in a 375° oven for approximately 30-45 minutes, turning at least twice during roasting.
- Allow to cool, then add dried fruits and chocolate chips mixing well.
- Portion into 1/3 cup servings in individual baggies.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.