Tomato & Cheese Omelet
- 1tsp extra virgin olive oil 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 4 large egg whites, chicken, raw
- 1 dash pepper, black, ground
- 1 ½ tbsp cheese, cheddar or colby, lowfat, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, red, ripe, raw
- Add EVO to a non-stick skillet and place over medium/high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine egg whites and seasoning, beat and pour mixture into pan.
- With one hand, move pan back and forth.
- Use other hand to stir eggs in a circular motion with a fork.
- Do not scrape bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with low fat cheese and tomato.
- When omelets are almost cooked, fold omelets over with fork while holding pan at 45° angle.
- Roll omelet onto plate to serve.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.