- 3 oz chicken breast, boneless, raw
- 1 tbsp tapioca or cornstarch, organic, gluten free
- 1 tbsp water, distilled
- 2 tbsp honey, raw, organic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, no msg, low sodium
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar, organic
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp ginger, ground
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- Combine the starch, water, honey, soy sauce and vinegar until blended.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and black pepper.
- Place chicken in a zip-loc bag and add sauce.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a baking dish.,
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven at 375 ° for 20-30 minutes or until done.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.