Sweet Potato Soufflé (GF)
- 2 large SWEET POTATOES, JEWEL, organic
- 1 large EGGS, organic
- 1 tsp CINNAMON, GROUND
- 1/2 tsp NUTMEG, GROUND
- 3/4 cup BROWN SUGAR, ORGANIC
- 1/2 cup ALMOND MILK, VANILLA, UNSWEETENED
- 1 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1 cup PECAN, RAW, COARSELY CHOPPED
- Wash potatoes and bake in a 400 degree preheated oven approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool enough to handle.
- In a large bowl, skin potatoes and smash until smooth.
- Add egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond milk and beat with a whisk.
- Lightly oil a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Transfer mixture to dish.
- Pulse pecans with sugar in a food processor until pecans are coarsely chopped.
- Sprinkle mixture over soufflé. Bake approximately 15 minutes in a 350 °oven or until soufflé is set and pecan pieces are brown.
- Can be served as a side or dessert.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.