Sun-Dried Tomato Meatloaf
- 1/2 cup gluten free panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion, raw, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, raw
- 1/2 cup parmesan & romano cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, sun dried
- 1/4 cup parsley, raw
- 1 large egg white, raw
- 1.5 lb ground beef, raw, 95% lean, fresh
- 2 tsp Mrs Dash type seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, onion, minced garlic and the next 7 ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.