Summer Vegetable Bake
- 1 med ZUCCHINI W/SKIN, RAW
- 1 med WHITE (LEBANESE) SUMMER SQUASH W/SKIN, RAW
- 2 med CARROTS, RAW,
- 2 cup SPINACH, BABY
- 2 tbsp GARLIC, RAW
- 1/8 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 2 cup RICOTTA CHEESE, PART SKIM
- 1/4 cup PARMESAN CHEESE, GRATED
- 1 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Wash and thinly slice zucchini and lebanese squash length-wise with a mandolin.
- Thinly slice carrots with mandolin.
- Mix minced garlic and pepper into ricotta cheese together.
- Layer the squashes, carrots, spinach and ricotta cheese in baking dish, alternating the 2 squashes with each layer. The final layer should be squash.
- Top with remaining ricotta cheese and gated parmesan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and cheese on top is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Can be frozen up to 1 month prior to baking.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.