Summer Squash With Tomatoes And Basil
- 1 med summer squash, raw, any variety
- 1/4 cup tomato, red, ripe, raw, cherry
- 1 tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- Cut summer squash into cubes and cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat EVO in a skillet and add squash.
- Cook approximately 6 minutes or until crisp/tender and immediately remove from heat.
- Add tomatoes, basil salt and pepper.
- Mix and serve.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.