1.5 cups per serving
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup apples, sliced, julienne style
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup walnuts, raw
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise, olive oil based
- Combine cabbage, carrots and apples mixing well to create slaw.
- Combine mustard, horseradish sauce, and mayo and toss with slaw until slaw is well coated.
- Sprinkle walnuts and dried cranberries on top and stir to incorporate, reserving some for garnish.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.