Summer Broccoli Salad
Summer Broccoli Salad is the perfect addition to your meal plan. Gotta' love those cruciferous veggies... at least 3 times a week!
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup walnuts, raw
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese (for vegan version leave out cheese)
- 1/4 cup red currant balsamic vinegar dressing
- 5 cups distilled water
- Bring water to a boil in a large boiler then turn off heat.
- Add broccoli flowerets and blanch for 2 minutes.
- Immediately remove broccoli and douse in ice bath to halt cooking.
- Drain cooled broccoli and toss with dried cranberries, walnuts and optional gorgonzola cheese.
- Add dressing just before serving.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.