Stuffed Fish Fillets
- 6 pieces Flatfish, Flounder or Sole Species
- 1 tsp Pepper, white, ground
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 100% FCP, unrefined
- 4 large Onions, spring or scallions, raw
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs, GF
- 1/4 cup Parsley, raw, finely minced
- 1 oz Almonds, raw, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towel
- Insert muffin cups (2-1/2 x 1-1/4 inch cups) in 6 chambers of a muffin pan.
- Curl each fillet inside a muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Pour 1 tsp of EVO into a non-stick skillet. Sauté mushrooms and onions until tender and remove from heat. About 2 minutes.
- Stir in GF bread crumbs, parsley and almonds.
- Spoon equal amounts of mixture into center of each fish coil.
- Brush tops with remaining EVO and back for 15 minutes or until fist is opaque.
- Remove each stuffed fillet from cup and spoon juice over top.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp. parsley.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.