Spicy Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup SWEET POTATO, RAW, CUBED
- 1 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 2 tsp BROWN SUGAR, LIGHT
- 1/2 tsp CHILI POWDER
- 1/8 tsp CAYENNE PEPPER, GROUND
- In a re-sealable bag toss potatoes, oil, brown sugar and spices.
- Transfer to a baking tray or cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir every 10 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.