Spicy Shrimp & Rice Noodle Soup
1-1/2 cup per serving
- 2 ½ cup vegetable broth, organic, low sodium
- 2 cup water, distilled
- 8 oz shrimp, raw, de-veined
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, raw
- 1 ½ tsp butter, organic, unsalted
- 2 ½ tsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 3 oz rice noodles, dry, gluten free
- Crush raw garlic and mix with cayenne and red pepper flakes.
- Add 1 tsp of oil and coat shrimp with mixture.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add the remaining 1 ½ tsp oil.
- Sauté shrimp until pink. Do not overcook.
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions .
- Drain and divide between 3 bowls.
- Combine water and vegetable broth, bring to low boil.
- Pour hot broth over noodles and add spicy shrimp to each bowl.
- Yield: 3, 1 ½ cup servings.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.