Zucchini Pasta with Spicy Chicken Sausage
- 1 lbs chicken sausage, organic
- 1 tbsp EVO, 100% FCP, unrefined
- 2 1/2 cups pureed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black ground pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely minced
- 1/2 cup good table wine (optional)
- 2 large zucchini squash, spiraled
- In large skillet brown chicken sausage with EVO, pepper, turmeric, red pepper flakes, and garlic over med high heat.
- Add tomato sauce and bring to rapid boil stirring constantly.
- Lower heat to medium and add remaining ingredients except zucchini and parsley. Reserve 1 tablespoon parsley for garnish.
- Let simmer about 15 minutes and prepare zucchini.
- Place zucchini spaghetti in a colander and run under hot filtered water about 5 minutes or spaghetti is warmed through.
- Plate spaghetti, spoon sauce over the top and garnish with remaining parsley. Extra sauce can be safely frozen up 3 months
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.