Sirloin Kebabs With Spicy Aioli
- 1 1/2 lb beef, top sirloin steak (trim to 1/8'' fat)
- 1 tbsp cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 med green pepper, sweet, raw
- 1 med red pepper, sweet, raw
- 1 med onion, raw, medium
- 4 servings spicy aioli
- Mix all dry ingredients to create a rub. (Double or triple measurements to create a larger batch of rub and store in an air-tight container for up to a month, but only use 1 portion for this recipe.)
- Cut sirloin into cubes and rub dry mixture onto meat and let sit in a plastic bag for 2 hours in the refrigerator. The longer it sits the better, but do not allow to stand longer than 24 hours.
- Cut peppers and onions into cubes.
- Thread beef, peppers and onions onto skewers. If using wooden skewers soak for several hours.
- Broil in the oven or on a grill until meat reaches desired doneness, turning frequently to brown each side.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with 1/2 tbsp spicy aioli.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.