Simple Pan Seared Chicken
- 3 oz chicken breast, boneless, raw
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- Coat pre-washed chicken with EVO.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sear in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat about 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides, or add to a salad or mix with black beans and brown rice.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.