Seafood Croquettes (GF)
- 1/2 lb SHRIMP, RAW CHOPPED, WILD PEELED DEVEINED
- 1 cup CELERY, RAW, CHOPPED
- 1 cup ONION, RAW, CHOPPED
- 1/4 cup PARSLEY, RAW
- 1/4 tsp SALT, SEA
- 1/8 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 1 large EGG WHITE, CHICKEN, RAW, ORGANIC
- 1/2 cup GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- Wash and devein shrimp.
- Combine shrimp, celery onion and minced parsley in a small bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add slightly beaten egg and 1/4 cup gluten free flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Form a small ball, about 2 inches round in palm of hand with mixture (about 2-3 tbsp. each) and press into a patty and coat with remaining 1/4 cup flour.
- Repeat process, sliding croquette into heated pan.
- Cook until shrimp is opaque and each side is golden brown. Approx. 2-3 minutes each side.
- Serve with your favorite aioli.
- Can also be prepared substituting fish.
- * Nutritional analysis will differ with aioli and different types of fish.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.