Sautèed Baby Spinach
- 4 cup spinach, baby, organic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 2 cloves garlic, raw
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Place pre-washed baby spinach in a non-stick pan.
- Heat pan to medium.
- Drizzle olive oil over top of spinach.
- Add chopped garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir briskly to ensure spinach does not stick or burn for 2-3 minutes or until spinach is well coated with olive oil and begins to soften.
- Remove from heat.
- Do not overcook.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.