Salt & Pepper Zucchini Chips (Oven Baked)
Baked Salt & Pepper Zucchini Chips
- 2 large zucchini w/skin, raw, thinly sliced
- 1 dash sea salt (coarse)
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black, ground course
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Thinly slice zucchini using a mandolin. The thinner the better for optimal crisping.
- Lay on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes to draw out as much water as possible, and then pat dry.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Lightly brush parchment paper with olive oil.
- Spread zucchini over parchment paper in one layer and brush tops with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for about 2 hours.
- Can be served warm or cold.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Can also be prepared in a dehydrator.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.