Roasted Salmon with Garlic & Lemon
- 3 oz salmon, atlantic, wild, raw
- 1 tsp lemon juice, raw
- 1 clove garlic, raw
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp lemon peel, raw
- 1/2 tsp parsley, raw
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon fillet on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Next sprinkle with chopped garlic, salt, black pepper and lemon peel.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until fish is opaque and easily flakes.
- Remove and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.