Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 lb parsnip, raw, sliced
- 1 lb carrot, raw, medium
- 1 lb sweet potato, raw, 5'' long
- 10 cloves garlic, raw
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- Wash, peel and cut parsnips, carrots and sweet potatoes into bite size pieces.
- In a roasting pan, toss all ingredients being sure vegetables are coated with oil and seasonings.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven until vegetables are tender, approximately 25-30 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.