Potatoes With Garlic And Lemon
- 1 lb potato, red, skin on
- 1 clove garlic, raw, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, raw
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% cold pressed, unrefined
- 2 tbsp chives, raw
- 1 dash salt, sea,
- 1 dash black pepper, ground
- Steam the potatoes for 7 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a medium-size skillet and add garlic.
- Stir over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the potatoes and turn until well coated with EVO.
- Sprinkle potatoes with lemon juice and toss thoroughly, then drizzle with remaining oil.
- Toss mixture gently, but thoroughly with chives, and season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.