- 2 lbs potatoes, red, skin on
- 2 large celery stalks, raw, diced
- 2 med onions, green or scallions, raw, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup radish, raw, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/2 cup yogurt, organic, low fat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, organic, olive oil base
- 2 tbsp. vinegar, apple cider
- 1 tbsp. dill weed, dried
- 1 tsp mustard, yellow (optional)
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp and 1/2 tsp paprika (garnish)
- Dice potatoes in 1/2 inch cubes and place in medium sauce pan with enough water to cover.
- Bring to boil over high heat, then lower heat to medium.
- Cook uncovered for 15 - 20 minutes until potatoes are tender. Do not overcook.
- Immediately rinse in cool water and drain, then place in large serving bowl.
- Add celery, onions, bell pepper, radish, and 1/4 cup parsley mixing well.
- In a small bowl whisk together wet ingredients and add to potato salad, gently folding to coat potatoes.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of parsley and paprika.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.