Pork Chops Dianne
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked
- 6 oz pork center rib, raw (2 chops)
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 tbsp butter, organic, unsalted
- ¼ cup lemon juice, raw
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, organic
- 1 tbsp. parsley, raw
- Cook wild rice according to package directions.
- Season pork chops with black pepper.
- Heat EVO in a skillet and cook pork chops 5-6 minutes a side until browned and remove to a serving platter.
- In the skillet, add butter, lemon juice, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and whisk until blended.
- Add chops to skillet and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve each pork chop over ½ cup cooked rice.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.