Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 3 oz salmon, atlantic, wild, raw
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, raw, organic
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce, organic, vegan
- ¼ cup pecan, dried, raw, chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- In a saucepan, heat maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper until it boils.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In a shallow dish spread pecans.
- Dip salmon in the cooled sauce, then pecans.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 12-15 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.