Pear Crumble (GF, V)
Gluten Free, Vegan, Pear Crumble
- 1 med pear
- 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. flour, gluten free
- 1.2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. walnut pieces
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil + 1 tsp
- Wash and peel pear and cut into bite sized cubes.
- Mix with dried cranberries, then sprinkle with 1 tsp cinnamon and set aside.
- Combine remaining cinnamon, brown sugar, rolled oats and walnut pieces in a small bowl.
- Add 1tbsp warm olive oil and stir until dried ingredients are saturated and crumbly. May add more
- Place pear and cranberry mixture in small ramekin and drizzle 1 tsp. olive oil on top.
- Top with rolled oat crumble.
- Bake in preheated 350 ° oven for 25-30 minutes or until pears are tender and crumble top is browned and crisped.
- May also use apples and prepared without walnuts.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.