Peanut Butter Banana Cookies (GF)
- 1 3/4 cup GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- 3/4 tsp XANTHAN GUM
- 1/4 cup CORNSTARCH, organic
- 1/4 tsp BAKING SODA
- 1 tsp BAKING POWDER
- 1/4 tsp CINNAMON, GROUND
- 8 tbsp BUTTER, UNSALTED, organic
- 1/2 cup RAW SUGAR, 100% raw
- 1/2 cup PEANUT BUTTER, NO SALT, organic, creamy
- 2 large EGGS, organic
- 1 med BANANA
- 1 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT, 100% pure, no alcohol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, combine flour, xanthan gum ( if your flour already contains then omit), cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, peanut butter, eggs, banana and vanilla beating well to combine after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients and mix by hand until combined. Dough will be thick and soft.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill.
- Divide the dough into golf ball sized portions and place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet then press into a disk about a 1/2 inch thick.
- OPTIONAL: Lightly dust with cocoa powder
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes. Cookies will puff up and spread only slightly.
- Allow to set on baking sheet 10-15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.