Pan Seared Ahi Tuna
- 3 oz AHI TUNAFRESH, R AW
- 1/2 tbsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 2 tbsp COCONUT AMINO or LOW SODIUM SOY SAUCE, ORGANIC
- 1 dash black ground pepper
- Marinate tuna in coconut aminos or soy sauce for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet at medium high heat.
- Sear tuna 1-2 minutes each side. Do not overcook. Tuna should be swell seared but rare inside.
- Serve with your favorite side salad or soup.
- Can also be prepared without marinade for no sodium recipe
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.