Oven Roasted Asparagus with Thyme
- 6 spears asparagus, raw, large, large 7 1/4 to 8 1/2''
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 clove garlic, raw
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp thyme, dried, leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange asparagus spears on a baking sheet and rub with EVO.
- Season with chopped garlic, pepper and thyme.
- Bake for 7-12 minutes or until done.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.